26. Five Signs Your Food Relationship Could Use Some Work + Three Dietitian Tips to Improve Your Food Relationship Now
Our Registered Dietitian, Hannah Murray, shares 5 signs your food relationship could use some work and 3 tips to improve your food relationship. If you notice that your struggle with food is becoming overwhelming or...View Episode
25. Twenty Lessons from a Successful Nutrition Coaching Client | Get Started On Your Nutrition Journey
Our Registered Dietitians share twenty tips from a successful virtual nutrition coaching client. Utilize these strategies to get started on your health and wellness journey! Summary of our virtual nutrition coaching...View Episode
24. A Dietitian's Nutrition Guide for Runners | What to Eat Before, During, & After a Run
In this comprehensive guide the Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition explore key nutrition principles for beginners and advanced runners to improve performance, recovery, and meet the unique nutrient need for...View Episode
Mini Episode: How To Choose The Best Yogurt - Considering Your Personal Goals
Choosing between all of the yogurt options at the grocery store can be confusing! In this mini-podcast episode, the dietitians at Vitality Nutrition discuss their unique perspectives on yogurt and how to choose the...View Episode
23. Why Your Bloated & Tips From a Dietitian to Promote Comfort
If you're experiencing more gas, swelling, or discomfort than usual it may be valuable to examine food and lifestyle choices to improve digestive health. The nutritionists and dietitians at Vitality Nutrition review...View Episode
22. Why You're Always Tired + Nutrition & Lifestyle Tips to Boost Energy!
A strategic combination of foods alongside lifestyle habits like exercise, sleep, and sunlight can boost your energy. In the podcast and accompanying blog post, the Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition share...View Episode
21. Q&A Format + Our Personal Goals & Habits for Success
The Registered Dietitian explore commonly asked questions regarding nutrition, wellness, and personal development. They also dive into light-hearted questions like their favorite foods, how they drink their morning...View Episode
20. CrossFit Nutrition - An Evidenced-Based Guide from Dietitians!
In this podcast and accompanying article (link here!), the Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition explore evidenced-based advice to get started on your nutrition journey will participating in a CrossFit...View Episode
19. A Dietitian's Guide for Nutrition During Pregnancy + What To Look For in a Prenatal Supplement!
Our team of Registered Dietitians in Saskatchewan have curated this guide to nutrition during pregnancy for anyone who is pregnant, is looking to become pregnant, or is supporting someone through a pregnancy! Having a...View Episode
18. Strategies to Overcome Emotional Eating with Registered Dietitians
Emotional eating may include eating because we're sad, bored, stressed, lonely, looking for distraction, or using food as a reward. As Registered Dietitians we believe it is important to note that eating is a...View Episode
17. Getting Personal + Advice We'd Give Our Younger Self + Do You Understand Your Nervous System?
In the latest episode of the Nutrition Unpeeled Podcast we followed a 3-2-1 prompt as a structure to share three supportive habits we've recently adopted, two unsupportive habits we've ditched, and one piece of advice...View Episode
16. Summer Nutrition Tips + How To Navigate Alcohol + Embrace Being in Photos!
Summer is here! The weather is warm, kids are out of school, and routines are changing. Maybe for you this means life is lighter, brighter, and all around less stressful. Some might find it easier to adopt supportive...View Episode