15. How To Build An Environment That Supports Your Goals + Get "In Control" Of Your Cravings
Imagine if your environments — your home, your office, your social media — was crafted in a way that made supportive behaviours easier and the unsupportive behaviours harder. How often would you make aligned choices...View Episode
14. What To Eat Before, During, & After A Workout │ Your Guide To Peri-Workout Nutrition
Choosing what to eat pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout requires an understanding of peri-workout nutrition! Peri-workout nutrition is the science of appropriately timing macronutrients (ie., carbs, protein,...View Episode
13. Are You At Risk For Iron Deficiency? The Importance of Iron in Your Diet + How To Optimize Absorption!
Iron is an essential mineral for human health, and a key component to a well-rounded dietary profile. Populations who need to pay special attention to iron intake include pregnant women, parents introducing solids to...View Episode
12. A Dietitian's Nutrition and Lifestyle Tips for Reducing Inflammation
In the short term, inflammation can help our bodies heal, however, long-term (ie. chronic) inflammation can lead to pain, illness, and poor health. In this podcast, the Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition...View Episode
11. Should You Track Your Food? The Pros and Cons + Tips To Track Successfully
Tracking your dietary intake on paper or in an app is a tool many use to bring awareness to their food choices, collect data on their nutrition intake, and make adjustments to reach their specific goals. While there...View Episode
10. Budget-Friendly Nutrition Tips + Save Money On Groceries!
Contrary to popular belief, 'healthy' and 'affordable' foods aren't always at odds with each other! Eating on a budget does not mean you have to sacrifice nutrition. The Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition are...View Episode
9. A Dietitian's Guide To Supplements
As Registered Dietitians we are often asked which supplements we take ourselves and which products we recommend to our clients. In this episode, we uncover the top evidenced based supplements we find ourselves...View Episode
8. A Three Step Guide To Goal Setting + How to Create Your Perfect Action Plan
Setting goals can be an inspiring process that gives direction to our choices and motivates us to take action. From our experience as Registered Dietitians, many people are excited to reach their goals in the early...View Episode
7. Nutrition & Mindset Tips for the Holiday Season
The holiday season offers an opportunity to enjoy traditional foods or seasonal indulgences with family and friends. In this Podcast we uncover our top nutrition, mindset, and lifestyle tips to balance your health and...View Episode
6. Is Your Goal Body Recomposition? How to Lose Body Fat & Gain Muscle
When asking clients to describe their health, fitness, and nutrition goals, "getting toned" is a response that many Registered Dietitians are used to hearing. What people really mean when they say they'd like to 'get...View Episode
5. What You Need To Know To Improve Your Digestion + Should You Do An Elimination Diet?
Occasional run-ins with digestive symptoms like an upset stomach, gas, heartburn, nausea, constipation, or diarrhea are a normal part of life! However, when these symptoms occur frequently, they can cause major...View Episode
4. Why You Aren't Motivated + How To Increase Your Motivation
The word 'motivation' has been given many definitions over the years, but a common understanding is that motivation is a force that energizes, activates, and directs behaviour. When it comes to healthy living, making...View Episode