6. Is Your Goal Body Recomposition? How to Lose Body Fat & Gain Muscle
When asking clients to describe their health, fitness, and nutrition goals, "getting toned" is a response that many Registered Dietitians are used to hearing. What people really mean when they say they'd like to 'get...View Episode
5. What You Need To Know To Improve Your Digestion + Should You Do An Elimination Diet?
Occasional run-ins with digestive symptoms like an upset stomach, gas, heartburn, nausea, constipation, or diarrhea are a normal part of life! However, when these symptoms occur frequently, they can cause major...View Episode
4. Why You Aren't Motivated + How To Increase Your Motivation
The word 'motivation' has been given many definitions over the years, but a common understanding is that motivation is a force that energizes, activates, and directs behaviour. When it comes to healthy living, making...View Episode
3. How To Properly Track Weight Loss With A Scale + Is It A Safe Tool For You?
Is weighing yourself regularly a meaningful, valid, or even safe practice? Is it helpful or harmful? In this episode we explore when we as Dietitians do and don't recommend the use of a body weight scale, how to...View Episode
2. Top Tips For Better Weekly Meal Planning
New to meal planning? Overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to incorporate healthful and manageable meals several days in a row? The Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition are putting their knowledge and...View Episode
1. Common Weight Loss Mistakes & How To Fix Them
As Registered Dietitians, we have worked with hundreds of clients who have a specific goal of losing weight. Throughout this process, we’ve identified ten of the most common obstacles that hold people back from...View Episode