MEET DIETITIAN COURTNEY
Hi there, I'm Courtney!
I’ve called Saskatoon home for many years, and love our city for all it’s wonderful opportunities for outdoor activity, and it’s awesome sense of community!
My approach to nutrition coaching continues to evolve as I learn and grow with my clients. However, a holistic approach remains the base of my philosophy with an emphasis on understanding how nutrition as well as sleep, mindset, exercise, and the social and physical environment work together to create lasting transformations!
My favourite part about being a Registered Dietitian in Saskatoon is forming lasting connections with clients and interacting with them in the community whether that is crossing paths while out for a walk on the Meewasin Valley Trail, working out alongside each other at a CrossFit class, or chatting about tasty eats at local restaurants (my favourite being Una!).Work with Courtney
Courtney's primary areas of focus
- Hormonal health: Nutrition to improve menstrual cycles symptoms, fertility, supporting the transition into menopause, PCOS, and overcoming hypothalamic amenorrhea & more
- Body composition changes: Building muscle, losing body fat, evidence-based weight loss & more
- Mindset coaching: Overcoming limiting beliefs around transformation and health, overcoming ‘all or nothing’ thinking & more
- Nutrition for CrossFit: The specific nutrition protocols to optimize body composition and performance in the sport of CrossFit
Some fun facts about Courtney!
When she's not supporting clients through Vitality's Comprehensive Nutrition Coaching program, you can find Courtney:
- Creating fun content on Instagram. You can follow along at @dietitiancourtney_
- Preparing and enjoying delicious food. Check out some of her favourite recipes on the nutrition blog!
- Keeping her body and mind strong at CrossFit Ashlar
- Enjoying long walks by the river in the company of a friend or interesting audiobook
Work one-on-one with Courtney!
Comprehensive Nutrition Coaching
As Vitality Nutrition's most popular service, our 3-month 'Comprehensive Nutrition Coaching' program pairs you with a nutritionist and Registered Dietitian in Saskatoon for three months of planning, communication, education, and habit development unique to you and your personal goals!
Individualized Nutrition Support
Whether you're looking to find assistance with a specific diet plan, follow-up on the recommendations of a healthcare provider, or 'test the waters' working one-on-one with a Registered Dietitian, the team at Vitality is here to help! Let's build a plan that's right for you.