About Vitality Nutrition
Vitality Nutrition is a collective of Registered Dietitian and nutritionists based in Saskatoon, SK.
Work with us in-person locally, or online across Canada!Meet our Dietitians
Our Registered Dietitians use a sustainable, practice-based approach to nutrition that builds knowledge, awareness, and structure in your food choices whilst teaching you how to find your own unique version of balance.
The team at Vitality Nutrition combines the forces of Registered Dietitians and Nutritionists Courtey Berg, Darian Kotchorek, and Hannah Murray. All three are members with the Saskatchewan Dietitians Association.
Our team of Registered Dietitians provide a specialized set of skills and expertise, whilst infusing Vitality Nutrition's holistic philosophy into their client-centered approach.
As you get started with Vitality, we'll be sure to match you with a Registered Dietitian that best suites your needs and goals!
Meet your Registered Dietitians!
Courtney is a food lover, Registered Dietitian, and the founder of Vitality Nutrition. She loves inspiring her clients to ditch unsustainable fad diets and instead develop a positive relationship with food through consistency, education, and fuel-focused choices.
Darian is a Registered Dietitian with a passion for all things fitness and food! She has a keen interest in helping her clients use food as fuel for the activities they love. She also loves to support those struggling with digestive health regain comfort and confidence!
Hannah is a Registered Dietitian with a background in personal training in the Saskatoon area. She brings a unique knowledge of human physiology to her work, and enjoys supporting clients with pregnancy/fertility, disordered eating, and everything in between.
Our Registered Dietitians specialize in the support of a number of areas, issues, and concerns. These include:
- Sports nutrition: Optimizing training and competition diet for sport
- Body composition changes: Building muscle, losing body fat, & evidence-based weight loss
- Digestive health: IBS, food intolerances, gluten intolerances, celiac disease, & more
- Hormonal health: Hypothalamic amenorrhea, improving menstrual cycle symptoms, PCOS, & more
- Food relationships: Building a trusting and nourishing relationship with food
- Nutrition for CrossFit: Optimizing nutritional intake to support energy, body composition, & performance
- Correcting abnormal blood results: Optimizing blood sugar control, improving elevated LDL cholesterol, trigylcerides, blood pressure, & more
- Nutrition and lifestyle to enhance sleep: Planning for night shifts, etc.
- Mindset coaching: Overcoming limiting beliefs around food, overcoming 'all or nothing' thinking, & more
Our nutrition philosophy
At Vitality Nutrition, every appointment, meal plan, online course, and recommendation is provided under our core nutritional philosophy:
Feed the Body, Feed the Soul
We hope you'll find this approach equally powerful, liberating, and meaningful!Learn more about our core philosophy!