25. Twenty Lessons from a Successful Nutrition Coaching Client | Get Started On Your Nutrition Journey
Our Registered Dietitians share twenty tips from a successful virtual nutrition coaching client. Utilize these strategies to get started on your health and wellness journey!
Summary of our virtual nutrition coaching client's tips:
- Add protein
- Focus on hydration
- Add fluids when you increase fibre
- Consistency is key
- Movement is a pillar
- Prioritize time outside
- Food is more than fuel
- Raise kids who have a healthy relationship with food
- Model healthy habits for children
- Sleep is key
- Too much screen time is unsupportive of mental health
- "Be before you become" (ie. focus on behaviours over results)
- Implement the division of responsibility (a strategy for feeding children)
- Don't be afraid of the fats in foods
- Food tracking can be a valuable tool
- Tune into body cues
- Add 'volume' foods
- Utilizes Vitality Nutrition's "Fundamental Four" as an effective + manageable approach to nutrition
- Create a supportive environment to make good habits easier
- Food isn't good or bad
You can read the full blog article here.
Follow us on Instagram
Free article, recipes, and resources here.
Learn more about how we can help you reach your goals through one-on-one nutrition coaching here.
Thanks for listening!
The Vitality Nutrition Team