CREAMY GUACAMOLE >> a high protein, avocado-dipNov 06, 2020
A twist on guacamole, this avocado-dip features plain Greek yogurt for a punch of protein and creamy texture.
Use this high protein guacamole as a dip for veggies, layered on whole grain pita, or dolloped on tacos.
Search "Vitality Nutrition - Creamy Guacamole" to add this recipe to your MyFitnessPal diary.
- 1 large avocado (150g)
- 1/4 cup (50g) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- Optional: cilantro to garnish.
- Smash the ripe avocado with a fork.
- Add the Greek yogurt, lime juice, minced garlic, minced onion, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Finally, mix in the roma tomato.
- Garnish with optional cilantro.
I WANNA KNOW!
Did you try this recipe or a variation of it? Comment below! Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram so we can see your creation!
Ready to bring the evidence-based nutrition support of our Registered Dietitians into your kitchen?
Hungry for more?
Get recipes, tips, and updates from the Vitality Nutrition team straight to your inbox!
Don't worry, your information won't be shared.