CREAMY GUACAMOLE >> a high protein, avocado-dip
Nov 06, 2020
A twist on guacamole, this avocado-dip features plain Greek yogurt for a punch of protein and creamy texture.
Use this high protein guacamole as a dip for veggies, layered on whole grain pita, or dolloped on tacos.
Search "Vitality Nutrition - Creamy Guacamole" to add this recipe to your MyFitnessPal diary.
- 1 large avocado (150g)
- 1/4 cup (50g) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- Optional: cilantro to garnish.
- Smash the ripe avocado with a fork.
- Add the Greek yogurt, lime juice, minced garlic, minced onion, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Finally, mix in the roma tomato.
- Garnish with optional cilantro.
If you follow the F4 Formula we use in our group programs and 1:1 coaching, this recipe makes for an easy fat choice!
I WANNA KNOW!
Did you try this recipe or a variation of it? Comment below! Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram so we can see your creation!