2. Top Tips For Better Weekly Meal Planning
New to meal planning? Overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to incorporate healthful and manageable meals several days in a row? The Registered Dietitians at Vitality Nutrition are putting their knowledge and experience to work, bringing you 10 beginner tips to get started on your meal planning and prep journey. With these nutritionist-approved tips, you'll save time and money, reduce food waste, and enjoy more satisfying meals throughout the week!
- Automate your weekday breakfast (or another meal or snack in your day!)
- Grocery shop and plan using our F4 grocery list (see article link for a free download)
- Purchase quick grab options for lunch
- Commit to one weekly dinner that stays the same (eg. taco Tuesday or pita pizza Friday!)
- Stick to trying no more than one new recipe per week to avoid overwhelm
- Adopt a weekly dinner theme night (eg. build your own burrito bowl)
- Separate your grocery shopping and meal prep day (if possible!)
- Invest in the right tools
- Embrace nutritious convenience foods
- Plan for a supportive snack in your day
You can read the full article here.
Follow us on Instagram
- Courtney: @dietitiancourtney_
- Darian: @dietitiandarian_
- Hannah: @dietitianhannah_
- Vitality Nutrition: @vitalitynutrition_
Visit our recipe blog here for balanced meals and snacks to fuel your workout.
Thanks for listening!
The Vitality Nutrition Team