HOMEMADE TZATZIKI >> a fresh & simple condimentJul 06, 2020
Tzatziki is easily one of my favourite condiments. This fresh and garlicky yogurt sauce works especially well paired with Greek pitas, Mediterranean burgers, or as a dip for veggies.
- 3/4 cup (175g) plain Skyr or Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1/4 cucumber, grated
- 2 tablespoon dried dill (or 1/4 cup fresh dill)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and serve. Store the leftovers in the fridge to enjoy throughout the week!
I WANNA KNOW!
Did you try this recipe? Comment below! Snap a photo and tag me on Instagram so I can see your creation!
Check out Comprehensive Nutrition Coaching!
Ready to bring the evidence-based nutrition support of our Registered Dietitians into your kitchen?
Hungry for more?
Get recipes, tips, and updates from the Vitality Nutrition team straight to your inbox!
Don't worry, your information won't be shared.