HOMEMADE TZATZIKI >> a fresh & simple condiment
Jul 06, 2020
Tzatziki is easily one of my favourite condiments. This fresh and garlicky yogurt sauce works especially well paired with Greek pitas, Mediterranean burgers, or as a dip for veggies.
- 3/4 cup (175g) plain Skyr or Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1/4 cucumber, grated
- 2 tablespoon dried dill (or 1/4 cup fresh dill)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and serve. Store the leftovers in the fridge to enjoy throughout the week!
I WANNA KNOW!
Did you try this recipe? Comment below! Snap a photo and tag me on Instagram so I can see your creation!